MNSTAR SOLUTIONS store has a new home!
www.MNSTARSOLUTIONS.com check out the new site!
Every Make, Every Model – One standard for your ﬂeet, tailored to your needs, this is the MNSTAR
difference. MNSTAR utilizes the highest quality raw materials, demanding standards, and process
controls to ensure our products offer a “first-time right” and long-term performance rating that
exceeds 99.8%. The breadth of MNSTAR’s product oﬀerings allow a ﬂeet to have consistency not only
in police vehicles but in every emergency, support, administrative, or vocational vehicle in the ﬂeet.
Constructing a quality electrical system takes time and skilled technicians, commodities that
the best installation facilities are usually short of. Our products allow our installation partners
to build faster while improving the build quality. Schematics, consistent installation practices,
circuit identiﬁcation, and labeled wires speed the installation and diagnostic processes putting
new vehicles on the street faster and keeping them out of the shop.
MNSTAR oﬀers more than a generic prep package or fuse panel. Our products support a wide array of
installation techniques and an even wider array of equipment. Our team can assist in selecting the
right power distribution, harness, and options for your installation to build a solution tailored
to your ﬂeet. Adaptable Design means there is no need to force a one-size ﬁts all solution into
your ﬂeet. Our customers and installation providers are able to tailor each harness for each
speciﬁc vehicle and equipment conﬁguration.
Quality By Design
Vehicle durability and serviceability are directly impacted by the quality of any aftermarket equipment
installation. MNSTAR’s Quality By Design build speciﬁcations are intended to provide a clear
outline of the standards that deﬁne all of our products. Quality By Design provides improved
durability by providing an electrical system designed to reduce voltage drop, resistance, and
product failure. The consistent standards, circuit labeling, and schematics all ensure quicker turn
around time for both installations and repairs.
•Color-Coded and Labeled Wiring
Easy Circuit Identiﬁcation speeds installation and repair of emergency equipment. MNSTAR provides
consistent color codes and wire identiﬁers across all of our product oﬀerings, which provides our
customers uniformity for their entire ﬂeet.
•Detailed Color Schematics
Reduce vehicle down times and create a clear record of the installation for ﬂeet-wide consistency.
•Direct to Battery Grounds
- Adheres to equipment manufacturer recommendations, reduces RFI and component to component
- •Fabricated Wire Harness of High Quality TXL Copper Exceeds SAE Standard J-1128
- This stringent requirement provides for heat and ﬂame resistance in high temperature environments
- including engine compartments.
- •Heat Rated: Designed for Long Term Durability
- Emergency and construction vehicles deﬁne severe duty and our products are designed to stand up in
- the most demanding environments. The Wire Harness and Loom are rated at or above 100° C and certain
- fuses, circuit breakers, and electronic components are rated for 85° C.
- •Fire Retardant Protective Loom
- Provides uniform high quality appearance and consistency to the ﬁnal installation. Designed for
- high heat environments, it oﬀers greater protection to the harness and vehicle than plastic split
- •Flexible Spare Circuits
- Plans change but our spare circuits allow the installation provider to designate protection and
- layout according to the customer’s needs.
- •Three-Year Warranty-- See Price List for Terms and Conditions.
- Quality matters! MNSTAR stands behind our products with a limited three-year warranty to ensure
- our customer’s satisfaction.