Join us on our mission to create the highest quality custom wiring harnesses while providing exceptional customer service.
JOB OVERVIEWFull time opening to join our team as a leader in the manufacturing of custom wire harnesses. Require an energetic, career driven Staff Accountant who is willing to work in a fast pace growth environment. The accountant must have a working knowledge of general accounting functions and an understanding of computer systems operations. Requires a dedication to accuracy and timeliness. Working knowledge in the areas of payroll, accounts payable, general ledger, fixed assets, cash management, financial analysis, and management reports.
- Responsible for journal entries and accountable for required documentation.
- Prepares month-end financial reports.
- Prepares account reconciliation reports and bank reconciliation statements on a regular basis.
- Must have experience and working knowledge of Quick Books accounting system.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports, and verifying information.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses, assigning account numbers, requestions disbursements, reconciling accounts.
- Responsible for all aspects of payroll processes and ensures compliance with accounting and auditing standards.
- Coordinates and works with Office Manager with Account Payables to assure processes for accuracy, consistency, and corporate policy.
- Protects company’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Theses job duties as stated are intended to describe the overall level of work for this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, duties and skills required of position so classified.
- And other duties as assigned and requested.
- Minimum of associate degree in business or accounting.
- Accounting experience required.
- QuickBooks Knowledge and Experience
- Proficiency in computer databases.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
PRIDE IN OUR PEOPLE, PRIDE IN OUR CULTURE
- Competitive wages and performance-based raises.
- Benefit Package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible Schedule
- Personal protective masks provided and required.
- Temperature screenings.
- Social distancing guidelines in place.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place.
- MNStar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.